Saturday 21 January 2012

Ven Kingsley - Character Design Concepts

Heyo, guys! Here's the color concept for Ven. For a while, I was working on her vest design in particular, and finally settled on this. I debated various cuts and fasteners, probably way more than I should've. I think it was always part of my mental images to include a long, black coat. I'll have pictures of her without a coat in the future, but for now, I'll mention that she's got rolled up sleeves and some woven bracelets on her left wrist.

At the end is a sketch I did of Ven before creating this sheet and finalizing her design.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully see more of Ven soon, would love to know if she was inspired by any particular person/character- what governed your choice to go with short hair and a black coat. Sweet stuff.

    ReplyDelete